Watch Stream Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989) Movie uTorrent Blu-ray 3D Streaming Online


Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Full HD Online Stream


Storyline Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

The scientist father of a teenage girl and boy accidentally shrinks his and two other neighborhood teens to the size of insects. Now the teens must fight diminutive dangers as the father searches for them.

Movie details

Title : Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
Release : 1989-06-22
Genre : Adventure, Comedy, Family, Science Fiction
Runtime : 93
Company : Buena Vista Pictures
Rating :
6.2 out of 10 From 1596 Users

Homepage : Homepage Movie
Trailer : Video Trailer
Casts of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
Rick Moranis, Matt Frewer, Marcia Strassman, Kristine Sutherland, Thomas Wilson Brown, Jared Rushton, Amy O'Neill, Robert Oliveri, Carl Steven, Mark L. Taylor, Kimmy Robertson, Lou Cutell, Frank Welker,

The most astonishing, innovative, backyard adventure of all time!

Free Download Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989) Movie Full HD Online Streaming


Read More About Honey, I Shrunk the Kids